We are here to present you with a ‘do it yourself’ solution for your sinuses. We all know how annoying can be when you have a stuffy nose. There are actually several reasons which can cause a clogged nose- like allergies, the cold, the flu or a sinus infection. This condition is actually an inflammation of the blood vessels in the sinuses.
However, it is your luck today. This condition can be easily solved you just have to use the 3 methods which we will present and the sinus pains and the clogged nose will be a thing of the past.
1. Use the Tongue and Press Between Eyebrows
By using this technique you can remove the excessive mucus which blocks the sinuses. The acupressure actually uses pressing on certain points just to eliminate mucus and improve breathing. So, if you want to clear your sinuses, just do the following:
- Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth and at the same time try applying pressure with your fingers on the area between your eyebrows.
- Keep it like this for about 20 seconds
- After that just loosen your tongue and release your finger, you will feel relieved immediately.
2. Apply Pressure Across Your Eyebrows
If you are one of those people who experience blocked head sinuses, this technique will help you clear the nose and the upper sinuses. Just apply some pressure on the area between the eyebrows and this will lead to mucus improvement. Just do the following:
- Move your fingertips across your eyebrows.
- Start by putting your fingers at the beginning of each eyebrow.
- Next, place your head so it can rest on your elbows.
- Then, move your fingers to the middle of each eyebrow and keep it for a while.
- Finally, move your fingers to the end of your eyebrows.
3. A Mini-Massage
Use this mini-massage technique to stimulate the blood flow and the oxygen supply. What this does to your circulation is boost it. It also eliminates the accumulated mucus in the sinuses. You just have to do the following: Press the notch of your collarbone by using the tips of your fingers. Use a firm pressure. It will most definitely help with the discomfort.
Acupuncture has been around since forever and people who use it seem to know something. These techniques are a natural way to unblock your sinuses. They relieve discomfort and pain. Therefore, do not hesitate to use them immediately. You will be thankful and you will forget about all those other medications in no time.