Numerous studies have proven that the cholesterol that is present in the egg yolk will increase your cholesterol in unhealthy way. Although, these findings were argued because the new studies have discovered that the natural cholesterol (produced by your organism) will decrease its production, when cholesterol from foods enters your organism. You should also keep in mind that the cholesterol has a critical impact on your body’s ability to produce testosterone, estrogen and cortisol. A recent study, in which the participants consumed 1 to 3 whole eggs per day, has found that 70% of people didn’t have negative effect on cholesterol, and for the other 30% a change in LDL – bad cholesterol. However, the small dense molecules were expanded, which decreased their health threat significantly. The only group of people who were affected by daily consumption of eggs were diabetics. Diabetics had greater risk of heart disease.


Every negative connotations about egg yolks have been disposed, because now we all understand the advantages of their frequent consumption. They are packed with healthy nutrients and can provide numerous health benefits. As we are all aware, eggs are loaded with high-quality protein. They also contain great amounts of the compound – choline, which is essential and beneficial for the brain function. According to the latest statistics, near 90% of the population is deficient in choline, which is found in eggs. What makes them special is the healthy nutrients found in eggs: vitamins, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids. It is also beneficial for your bones, eyes, hair, nails. Etc.

You need to consume eggs every day, especially in the morning. They will make you feel fuller for a long time. It will help you lose weight, because they don’t contain a lot of calories, and because they are packed with protein and other healthy nutrients. You will receive the health benefits just by eating 2 eggs every day.