The hair on your body protects it from dust and cold weather, but when it gets out of control, then you should do something about it. These are some suggestions you could use to get rid of the unwanted hair.
- Shaving – make sure you use sterilized razor, or buy a new one. You can use lubricating gels or lotions to smoothen the area and also apply warm water before shaving to open the pores. The effect will last for a few weeks.
- Plucking – with a good pair of tweezers you can remove the few hairs on your belly and you can use lubricant or antiseptic to reduce the pain. The effect will last for 1 month.
- Depilatories – apply the cream/gel, wipe it off and rinse. Be sure to follow the directions to avoid the irritation and other unwilling effects. This lasts longer than shaving.
- Wax – this is a painful method, but minimizes the growth of the hair. It will leave your stomach smooth for 1 month.
- Laser removal – it burns the strand up to its roots killing the hair. For permanent removal you should take several treatments. It is time consuming and a bit expensive, but you’ll get rid of the hair forever.
- Electrolysis – similar method as the laser, but only by using electric current to remove the roots. Some people suffered unwanted skin effects, thus be cautious. It is also time consuming and expensive, but with permanent results.
The more money you spend, the longer the effect is. It’s up to you which one you’ll pick.