Everyone has probably heard that drying laundry is harmful in the same room we live in. What everyone doesn’t know is how much harmful can be the evaporation from the laundry.
Craig Mather (43) from Bolton, who didn’t stick to the warnings, said that due to drying clothes inside he got himself a lung infection. He suffered serious lung issues due to mold particles that developed from drying clothes on the radiator in his room.
“I started to recover only when I was diagnosed with chronic pulmonary aspergillosis and was prescribed the specific drugs to fight the fungal infections,” said the father of three children.
The doctor informed him that his difficulties could become worse so he put a stop on drying clothes indoors for the last 12 months. He noticed a big recovery in health.
His familiarity with this issue is one of many that stand out. Experts advise that drying indoors can pose serious health risks. The clothing set on a radiator can increase the humidity level in the home for up to 30 percent and form the ideal conditions for the expansion of mold spores.